*Below, she's doing "mmmm" with her lips scrunched together...
*And on to our first day and a half in the Dells...
*Once again, a hand-made-with-love-from-Gram creation below...
*Trin can't get enough of the baby swings...everytime she sees one, she screams, "Wee...water...wee!"
*I'm sorry, but it doesn't get any more gorgeous than what is pictured below. ;)
*The camera kept fogging up yesterday morning, but I thought it looked a little cool, so I didn't delete the pictures...
*The first time I put Trin's floties on, she screamed and wanted them off. About 20 minutes after I took them off, she was begging me to put them back on her. She now likes to walk around with them on as a "fashion" statement.
*She LOVES her pool floatie raft as much as she loves the baby swings pictured above. My parents bought her the floties and the floatie raft.
*So that sums up our first day and a half. Not pictured, we also agreed to sit and listen to an hour long "sale" on vacation homes in the Dells. We got to tour a GORGEOUS 5-bedroom vacation home. In exchange for our time, we were given a $50 visa card and a $50 gift card towards a steakhouse in the Dells (which we will be redeeming on Thursday evening). Not bad for one hour of our time, huh?!?
*Today we'll be taking a 1-hour scenic train ride through the historic Dells. My camera is charging, so I'll be ready to take lots more pictures! I'll update my Blog again later this week, so be sure to check back. Have a great day everyone!!!
1 comment:
Gram prayed; God answered!!! 'So glad you are having good weather AND a great time!!! Does Triniti like all the "tags" on her towel?
Thanks for taking the time to update your blog while on vacation; it helps us feel 'connected' even though you are further away... Have fun =)
Post a Comment