Thursday, July 16, 2009

More Fun in Tennessee...

*Our week in Tennessee is going along quickly. Imagine Trin's surprise her first night here when she saw what her Gram and Pappaw bought for her...a "wee-wee" (aka: swing). If anyone reading this takes care of Trin in the Church nursery on Sundays, you already know how much fun Trin is having in her swing multiple times a day (however, she doesn't ask for Cheerios...haha).






*Since Trin can't have her motorized car with in TN, my Mom borrowed a wagon from one of my Aunt's. Now Trin thinks this is her "Tennessee Car."






*When asked, "Where is your tongue?," Trin responds with the following below...

*Below, Trin and Pappaw are having some "sugar time."

*My parents bought Trin this pool last summer. We thought she'd be much more into it a year later, but she seems rather uninterested. We managed a few cute pictures before she demanded to get OUT!






*Once Trin demanded to get OUT of the pool, she wanted to walk in the grass with Pappaw...


*Somehow the picture below got out of order...

*And a trip to TN wouldn't be complete without Gram having a potty seat for Trin! I want to try and potty train Trin in September when she turns 18 months, so for now, sitting on a potty chair is just "for fun." I have been putting her on it sans clothing, but so far, no tinkles have fallen into the potty. She just turned 16 months yesterday, so I'm not trying to rush her just yet. ;) She does love sitting on the toilet though (and if you ever see Trin in person, ask her how to "do toilet..." I taught her the sign language sign for it).


*Yesterday before I took a ride on my Dad's Harley, Trin had to have her turn sitting on it. :) I think this was her very first time sitting on her Pappaw's motorcycle.

*Trin's hair is getting SO long, and I was able to put all of it up into one ponytail! Because her hair is super curly, it's not really obvious how long it is. Lately, it seems to have grown like a weed! And it's SO thick. I may be asking for hair help soon.

*Tomorrow, if it doesn't rain, we're spending our last full day here at one of my favorite spots in the mountains. If we end up going, I will take lots of pictures and update my Blog this weekend when I return home.

No comments: