*Trin and I arrived to Tennessee last night...the flight went well. Thankfully we sat next to a woman who fell in love with Trin. The first thing she said to Trin before she even sat down next to us on the plane was, "Oh, I'm so happy I get to sit next to you...I was hoping I would get to sit next to you!" I knew it would be a good flight after that. :) For the next hour and a half, Trin passed herself back and forth between the lady and me.
*Today was reserved for my sister...so we took Trin to the mountains as we did last year. She even got to pet a horse!!! Enjoy the pictures below...

1 comment:
Looks like the mountains tired her out! I love the one of you hiding behind the rock, very cute! Hope you enjoy the time with your family!
Post a Comment