*Trin has become extremely independent lately and rarely lets anyone help her feed herself. Being that Trin has two parents who don't like to get messy, it's not always easy watching her get so messy. But we do realize that we have to step back and just let her be a kid. And what better way to learn than to teach herself?? The first three pictures are of Trin feeding herself yogurt...
*And who doesn't love getting messy with Oreos?? I think tonight was quite possibly her first time eating Oreos (don't worry...we don't deprive this Princess of anything sweet...I just haven't bought them in awhile). The way she ate them, one would think she has seen the commercials numerous times (I don't think she's seen the commercials even once). She knew exactly what to do...she pulled the top and bottom apart, licked all of the icing off, and then tried to stick the cookie part in the top of her sippy cup of her milk. :) She quickly found that wouldn't work and gave up (leaving the cookie parts in a huge mess for Mommy to clean up).
*And here is a very special video (and message) to three of Trin's favorite people...
2 comments:
Pappaw's day is MADE, Doll-Baby!! We both love how you can still "tell a secret", and we want you to know that we are excited to be seeing you next month, as well =)
Enjoy your cookies (and your yogurt); the only way to learn to feed yourself IS to make a mess =)
xoxo, Gram and Pappaw
I noticed that she said Hi to only me at first, until you prompted her to say hi to her Grim and Pappaw. The child loves me most, what can I say? I am counting the milliseconds until I can see her again.
Post a Comment