Sunday, December 13, 2009

Last of "20 Months"...

*So for the past few weeks, I'm not sure how in the world Trin learned this, but when people ask her, "How old are you?," she responds, "Two!" So she is quite clearly ready to turn two in just three short months (from Tuesday). Here are a last few clips from Trin's age of 20 Months (which she also likes to tell people once I correct her). :)



*Her shirt below reads, "I'm Kind of a Big Deal!" She's showing off her demonstration of "Arms Up" below...


*Video #1...Trin showing you her Christmas presents...she has NO idea what kind of fun she's about to experience next Saturday when she gets to tear into all of these gifts...
*Video #2...Trin helping CJ with his rap. She normally sings much more, but she was playing shy for the camera. :( At any rate, you can hear CJ rap again. :)

1 comment:

Gram said...

SEVEN MORE DAYS ! ! ! ! ! ! !