Sunday, December 06, 2009

Triniti & the Tree...

*Since putting up the Christmas tree last weekend, Trin has had to exercise self-control when it comes to touching/not touching the ornaments. CJ assured me she would be fine if we put all of the wrapped presents under the tree...so far, so good! Since we're heading to TN for Christmas, Trin gets to open up all of her presents from Daddy and Mommy on the morning of the 19th! So less than 2 weeks away until we celebrate our family Christmas together...



*Hmm...wonder why Mommy hasn't filled my stocking yet?!?


*I don't understand why Daddy and Mommy put all of these pretty ornaments at my level and expect me not to touch them!


*Maybe if I put my milk on top of my presents, it will be easier to touch them without Mommy noticing...





*I'm desperately trying to capture Trin's singing on tape, but most of the time she refuses to sing when the camera is rolling. I lucked out this time and got her to sing the Alphabet, count to 10, and sing Twinkle, Twinkle. I hope to catch more soon...this child is a never-ending singing/talking/dancing machine!!!

1 comment:

Gram said...

Imagine Gram's surprise when I went to catch up on email and f/b but sidetracked myself to see if there were any NEW pictures in The Royal Court... =) I had to tear Pappaw away from a movie, but it wasn't TOO hard when I mentioned new pics of his little sweetie =) Thank you for those songs, Doll-Baby! FOURTEEN DAYS 'til we get to love the stuffins' out of you!! xoxo, Gram