Saturday, December 19, 2009

Triniti's "Musical/Princess" Christmas...

*This morning was Trin's Christmas, part 1. It was most enjoyable! Not that we intended to do this, but after looking at all of her gifts, the greater majority of them either have to do with the Disney Princess theme or music...both of which top Trin's list of "awesome" (one of her new favorite words).

*Before we begin, the first two pictures were taken a couple of days ago...



*After Trin went to bed last night, Daddy put together one of the first presents we bought for Trin this year...her very own NBA Little Tikes grow-with-me basketball hoop. The hoop eventually raises to 6', so Trin should get many, many years of enjoyment out of this. :) When Trin came out of her room this morning and saw the hoop, her eyes got real big and she said, "Buh-Ball!!!" Like Daddy, Like Trini...


*Going for a SLAM DUNK!!! (Check out the video at the end of this post to see the dunk in action)...


*Let the present-opening begin...


*Her very own Disney Princess cd player with a microphone (side note: Daddy was having too much fun with the microphone...I certainly hope I don't have to break up any fights over this)...


*Trin's first "Little People" set...my sister and I used to play with these sets for hours when we were younger. It's nice to be able to now buy Trin an updated version (these actually make noise)!!!


*Let the music begin! Each bell plays a different sound...


*To go along with the Disney Princess theme, Trin also got a tv, dvd player, play telephone, and wooden instrument/percussion set from us, and a Cinderella dress-up gown from her Uncle Steve!




*Trin's little keyboard and stool...she was already jamming at 9 this morning!




*Slam Dunk in action...


*Our little musician...

*We're off to see Pappaw, Gram, and Auntie tomorrow morning!!! We can hardly wait. Merry Christmas everyone!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait as well...it'll be so much fun seeing her open all the gifts she has down here. Just a few more hours...

Anonymous said...

How cute! I love the keyboard! I think Trin and Braden should get together and form a band! LOL! Hope you have a safe trip to TN!

Seccombe Family of 5 said...

She is so cute. I am sure this was a very fun Christmas. I love watching the faces of my kids light up on Christmas morning. One of those priceless moments. Have fun in Tennessee and tell everyone we said hello!!!