*At Cades Cove on the evening of Christmas Day...

*Okay, these next three pictures have NOTHING to do with Christmas or our week in Tennessee...the first one is of Trin and me at the Museum of Science and Industry on Thanksgiving while my sister was visiting...the two after are just plain cool pictures taken by my sister in TN recently that I wanted to share on my Blog...


*Okay...back to the Cove...

*Shan, while I am quite certain you didn't purposely take this picture below simply because your niece is wearing her first pair of Uggs, I will still be eternally grateful for this picture. ;) So thanks!



*It appears below that Trin may be trying to escape this Church in the Cove because 1) Miss Bekki is nowhere to be found and 2) the swings seem to be missing from the nursery...





















1 comment:
You know how we're always telling Dad to smile in pictures and how his answer is always, "I don't SMILE in pictures!"? Well, take a look at all of the ones of him and Triniti: he's smiling in every one! Must be the "magic" of being in Triniti's presence =)
Post a Comment