*Below, Trin wants to show you how she spells her name...
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Those pj's make her look like Cindy Loo-Who from the Grinch. How adorable. You know, the part where she wakes up and walked in on Santa stealing their loot. And, I love her fuzzy boots and lt green shirt. Very stylish. I miss my precious baby.
3 comments:
Those pj's make her look like Cindy Loo-Who from the Grinch. How adorable. You know, the part where she wakes up and walked in on Santa stealing their loot. And, I love her fuzzy boots and lt green shirt. Very stylish. I miss my precious baby.
You made my and Pappaw's day, Doll-Baby/Punkin'!! GOOD GIRL on spelling your name...miss you LOTS!! Love, Gram and Pappaw XO XO
Trin is so advanced. I finally got to watch the video today since I cannot access it at work.
Post a Comment