*Michelle and I could not stop laughing at the fact that Trin had to "hold Autumn's face" when they kissed. :)
*Poor Autumn wasn't interested in the train ride without her Mama...so Trin rode solo...
*So then Michelle tried the other train option...that, too, was a no-go for Autumn once it started to move. :(
*After a long day (and NO nap), I decided tonight was the perfect time to try out the new bath items Trin got for her birthday from her Auntie Shanny. First up, we dyed the bath water green by mixing Elmo's blue and yellow tablets together...
3 comments:
So cute! Braden would love that train! Its like the one at the Yorktown and he loves it!
Trin's hair is bringing me flashbacks of Samantha's hair when she was that age! So cute!
Adorable. I'm glad she's enjoying the bath products. Cannot wait to see "ya'll" in a few weeks.
First of all: I want "one of everything" (pictures)... color, B&W, and sepia, when W'greens has a good offer.
The one of Triniti and Autumn trying to ride the single train, where Autumn was "pushing" Triniti out of the way to get off "asap", had me cracking UP! What a hoot!
Anyone who doubts her hair can ask Pappaw what a time HE had with it the one day he tried to make sense of the curls and tangles... oh my!
These pics and the video MADE OUR DAY! Thanks for sharing... xo xo
Post a Comment