*Yesterday, I had a "flash-forward" of Trin in about 14 years as she's leaving to go meet Autumn somewhere...I was folding clothes when Trin came into the living room with her purse (her new purse from Auntie Shanny) and keys. She said, "Bye Bye, Mommy. Have fun!" As she headed toward the door, she turned around, ran back to me, and said, "Kiss? Kiss?" So of course I gave her a kiss. She then said, "Hug? Hug?" So after we hugged, she again said, "Bye Bye Mommy! Have fun." She then proceeded to go put MY shoes on and then asked me to open the door for her. I had to draw the line there. :) Had I opened the door for her, she might have really thought she was going to meet Autumn. I had a "moment" though because if these next 14 years pass as quickly as the past two, she'll be going "Bye Bye" for real. Let's just hope I still get that wonderful, sweet kiss and hug goodbye from her when she's a teenage. ;)



*With God blessing us with this gorgeous beautiful weather, we just couldn't stay inside. So off to the park we went...
*A video below of Trin "jumping on the crib..."
2 comments:
She just loves looking at herself in the mirror opposite her crib. Yep, her and Autumn will be getting together by themselves before you know it. Let's just hope they are as good as we were..
Triniti: you always make Gram smile =) I'm glad you had fun at the park. And, tell Mommy that you will be as sweet and loving as she always was (and still is)... I have no doubt in my mind that you will still be giving her hugs & kisses when you're 16 and then some... ("what goes around, comes around...") I love you!!!
Post a Comment