Monday, March 29, 2010

Trin Holds Her First REAL "Babydoll"...

*To my friend, Michelle, her brand new infant is quite different from a babydoll...but to Trin, they are one and the same. :) Last night we had the opportunity to visit with Michelle and her family for a bit, and Trin was ecstatic to be able to hold an adorable "babydoll" for the very first time. She was patting Greyson's little tummy and head, and she kept waving and saying, "Hi Babydoll!" ***Thanks a million, Michelle, for the picture.***


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How precious is that! And, to think she was that tiny just a few moments ago.

Gram said...

Auntie took the comment I had planned to leave! It does seem "like yesterday" when Michelle took pictures of itty-bitty Triniti...

I certainly hope she took that pic with YOUR camera, b/c I have to have a copy... :{ ?? (if possible) =)

How special to see Triniti with a real LIVE "baby doll"... she seemed to really enjoy it =)