Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Baby Shower #1...

My family threw us our first baby shower in Tennessee on December 28th. Here are just a few pictures that were taken (don't pay attention to some of the weird faces I am making...I wasn't posing for most of these pictures). :)


~I absolutely fell in love with the cake my sister made.
Not only do the pink & brown polka dots match Triniti's
bedding, but the face on top is brown.~ :)



~Our video monitor~




~Instead of Baby Ruth candy bars, my Mom made
Baby Triniti bars. Gotta love it!~


~My Mom made these two hooded towels
(the one above and below).~



~My most favorite piece of clothing for Triniti!!! My sister
bought this Asian-looking dress in New York City! I'm quite
envious that my unborn daughter has clothes from NYC before
I do. haha~

~Around We Go Activity Center~

There are many, many more things that Triniti received at her first shower that aren't on the Blog. CJ and I were able to bring everything home except the activity center, pictured above. We had such a nice time...my Dad's side of the family in Tennessee was so good to us. We are so blessed! Triniti's closet is nearly full already...and we still have a few more showers to go before her arrival. CJ and I are heading out soon to buy her mattress (compliments of my parents). So as soon as I make her bed all up, I'll post more pictures.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I love the pictures, so cool. All the cute stuff, and the room! Now all we need to do is meet this little lady! Will keep u in our prayers. Keep well, and send our love to CJ!