
~I just love this outfit on Triniti, and I know she won't be able to wear it much longer due to the warm weather. I call her my "Little Eskimo" in this outfit.~


*On to CJ for a few pictures...

~Can you tell CJ is happy with a couple of Benjamin's here??~

~You'll have to ask CJ what his Benjamin's will be used for.~

*Gram & Pappaw are Here!!!


~A belated Mother's Day present for Gram from Triniti -n- Me. We just have to put a black & white picture of Gram in the top box.~




~Check out Triniti's new kicks...she's had them since before she was born, but her tiny feet haven't been able to fit into these size ZERO shoes until today!~
*On to the Princess's BIG day of piercing...

~Here's Triniti getting ready for her piercing...she's not too sure what's going on here.~
~And below, ear #1 is almost pierced!~


~Pappaw couldn't bear to take any pictures of his little Grandbaby crying during the piercing, so we jump to me feeding her after it's all over. Triniti did a good job...as soon as it was all over, she stopped crying. She's going to be strong like her Daddy.~
*And finally, here is my 2-month-old Princess...



~Below is a close-up of her newly pierced ear. How pretty!!!~

~Below are two pictures of the toy chest Gram & Pappaw bought for Triniti. Pappaw put it together yesterday. Now we just have to fill it up with toys!~

1 comment:
Great pix all around. Kaity has those same striped pants (Old Navy?) I love them! I'm glad everything went well with the visit and the party; sorry we missed it! Congrats to CJ! We will be back next Sunday, I think, so hopefully we can get our girls together!
Post a Comment