Saturday, May 17, 2008

SURPRISE CJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Before we get to CJ's big surprise, I just had to post a picture of what my Princess looks like when the bottle is taken out of her mouth before she's finished. Of course a picture doesn't show the full effect of her arms and legs frantically waving around, but I'm sure that face below gives you an idea...



*Now on to CJ's BIG surprise...he's been getting "little" surprises from me all week (a 1-hour deep tissue massage at a nearby spa salon, a bottle of cologne, a dinner at The Melting Pot, and a new outfit). I managed to pull off a big surprise party for him (not too hard when it comes to CJ). When we walked in and everyone yelled, "Surprise," CJ got a puzzled look on his face and asked, "What's going on?" CJ thought we were going to our friend Ted's surprise birthday party (never mind the fact that Ted's birthday is in October)...so he was quite surprised to see Ted already there. We had such a nice time. And just to note...if you ever want to have a party at a restaurant, Buffalo Wild Wings in Schererville, IN is the place to do it. They were SO wonderful and did whatever I wanted them to do. They really helped make CJ's night special. Take a look at his night of surprise...

~The guest of honor...congratulations one more time Babe on your Graduation and new job that you'll start on Monday! I love you so much and am SO very proud of you.~

~CJ's cake..."Congratulations on your Graduation CJ...Best Wishes on Your Job!~

~Sister Patrice & Nephew Elijah~

~Cousin Pearl and Ms. Jacquie (sad face because she's not holding Triniti)~

~Pearl's daughter, Aryah~

~Uncle Wayne, Cousin Rick-Rick, and Grammy~

~Cousin Cedalia, Grandpa, Auntie Lady, and Uncle Ricky~

~Amanda, Triniti, and Ted (the one CJ thought we were going to surprise)~

~Me -n- my gorgeous husband...the one who makes my world complete!~

~Ted & CJ~

~Mom & Dad...aka...Gram & Pappaw~

~Adrian & Leif~

~Clair & Tim...Clair, you have such a beautiful smile (so do you Tim)!~

~Todd & Pam...our home-group leaders from Church (Pam is one of the best cooks I know)~

~Clair and her little man, Isaac...he is 1 month and 1 day older than Triniti~

~Tommy (missing his better half, Tony)~

~Ray & Natalie~

~Pearl's son, Jasiah, giving me a smile~

~Pearl, Vante, Ms. Jacquie, & Aryah (Ms. Jacquie is now smiling because she's holding a baby)~

~Me -n- Adrian~

~Amanda -n- Me~

~CJ's Balloon Bouquet~

~CJ & his little girl next to his cake~

~Mommy & Triniti are SO proud of our man...this is the outfit I bought for CJ as one of his surprises this past week.~

~Pastor Dave doing "The Heisman" with Isaac~

~And a re-take so that Isaac could actually be seen~

~CJ opening his cards/gifts...I got him software so that he can begin recording the raps he has written~


~Ted & Amanda got him a microphone and cord to help with the recording. :) ~

~A Graduation Photo Album from Tim & Clair~

~Two hats and a shirt from Patrice...CJ also got gifts cards and money from others that attended the party. Thanks everyone for your generosity...CJ is so appreciative of everyone's kindness!~


~I snuck this picture of Pappaw talking to his grandbaby from across the party room. He didn't know I took the picture...I thought it was just so darling. My Dad is head-over-heels in LOVE with Triniti...not that you can tell or anything. :) ~

~And we had to save the best for last...Pastor Dave with his beautiful wife, Sam...we love you guys!~

1 comment:

Bipin Sen said...

Ahem. The best picture would have been of the couple that couldn't make it... ;-)

Congrats, CJ!!