*So below is my very cool shirt. ;) CJ said it looks like, "I (heart) U," so to avoid any confusion, the shirt does read "I (heart) CJ." I couldn't resist!
*And we're off to the Kalahari Resort a few miles away from where we stayed. CJ said we "must" stay there the next time. We all enjoyed it...CJ especially. Our first stop was the ferris wheel...Trin and I rode it while CJ took pictures...
*Next up was the carousel. Again, Trin and I rode it while CJ played photographer...
*No doubt the picture below will go into an all-time favorites category for CJ and me. For the first time, Trin actually said cheese! at the right time. :) We love it!
*Our third stop was to the Go Carts. Needless to say, I played photographer on this one. Trin and I enjoyed watching CJ go around and around the track. In case you can't see CJ, look for the hottie in car #6. ;)
*Stop #4?? Mini-Golf. I don't mind telling everyone that CJ won the game by 9 points. I also don't mind saying that we tied the day before. :) Of course anyone that knows CJ well knows that he is extremely competitive and cannot be outdone by anyone...especially his wife! :) We had lots of fun, and I took losing very gracefully.
*A day of fun wouldn't be complete without some basketball. And CJ managed to locate a "Celtics" hoop.
*Triniti watches her Daddy in awe below...
*On to some car racing games...
*Trin is busy counting Daddy's earnings (tickets) below...
*And this is what Trin was found doing when she was supposed to be taking a nap. Who wants to nap, Mommy, when there is a pool filled with WATER downstairs? Get me outta here!...
*Although no pictures were taken, we enjoyed a delicious dinner last night at Kaminski Bros. Chop House at a nearby resort. Despite having a 15-month-old with us, dinner was very romantic, and for most of our dinner, we were the only ones in our section of the restaurant. It was very, very quiet and we got to sit by the window, overlooking a stream down below. Everything from their infamous Garbage Salad to their Mashed Potatoes Overload to their melt-in-your-mouth Filet Mignon, we enjoyed every last bite. In the words of someone who left a comment on my Facebook earlier this week, It was yummo!!!
*Our first family vacation was such a wonderful time away. We look forward to more and more in the years to come. Trin was an awesome trooper. We are so blessed to have had this time away...thank you God!
1 comment:
The end of a vacation is always somewhat "sad", but the memories (and pictures) that you've made will be in your hearts and minds forever... 'so glad you all had such a FUN time, and that you made it home safely. (17 days until your next get-away!) =)
By the way, all of your pics are fantastic, but then did you expect me to say anything else?
Post a Comment