Saturday, June 27, 2009

Triniti's First Day of Gymnastics...

*Today was the long awaited day...Trin's first day of Baby Bears gymnastics. I wasn't sure what Trin's reaction would be...most of the time she is super outgoing, friendly, and independent...but there are some times where she clings to me and acts like she is terrified of the situation she is in. However, The Princess didn't cease to amaze me today. To say she loved every moment of gymnastics would be a gross understatement. She clearly did not want to leave at the end. I am really looking forward to taking her back for her next class. Her instructor, Miss Diane, gave Trin a wonderful compliment. She said, "You are absolutely gorgeous, Triniti. You should be on television!" Miss Diane is such a kind and patient instructor...she's not pictured below, but you can see her in some of the videos CJ took...

*The first few pictures below were taken before we left...of Trin modeling her new gymnastics outfit...





*And here we are...







*The tunnel below was, without a doubt, Trin's favorite activity. She didn't want to get out (I literally had to drag her out)...






*At the end of gymastics each week, the babies lay on their tummies and sing a goodbye song...

*Trin got to jump on the trampoline, hang on the bars and rings, walk on a huge purple crayon (as well as an actual balance beam), play with balls, rings, stars, and fishies, crawl through the tunnel, run around on the mats, and do a few forward somersaults. I have a strong feeling that very soon Trin's asking for Water? is going to turn into Baby Bears?
*CJ took several videos during Trin's first gymnastics session as well. I will work on getting some of those uploaded onto the Blog as soon as I possibly can...

2 comments:

Gram said...

THANK YOU for sharing your first session at Tumble Bears, Triniti! Naturally, we wanted to see MORE of you, so we enlarged each pic!!

We hope you have fun each week.

Love, Gram & Pappaw XO XO

Gram said...

P.S. Gram can't WAIT to squeeze those legs!! And to kiss your sweet little hands... 13 days!!