Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Vacation Pics, Part 2...

*I don't have too many pictures from our 1-hour scenic train ride yesterday, as the event ended up disastrous. I won't go into details, but I nearly passed out and got really sick when we arrived back at the station. I hadn't been feeling the greatest earlier yesterday morning, but felt okay enough to continue on with our day. I think between that and the extreme heat that we were in was not a good combination to say the least. God sent a wonderful couple to help me out...they showered me (literally) with water, gave me gatorade to drink, and gave me a wet towel to take with. They even offered to take care of Trin while CJ went to go get the Jeep. I felt so blessed to have their help...God is good! The first five pictures below were taken before the train ride even began...you can forget about any smiling faces after that. :(





*Back at the pool today, the smiling faces are full on! Triniti can't get enough of the water and water activities. As soon as she finishes one thing she screams, "On Again...On Again!" It's quite darling. Below Trin and I are going down a kiddie water slide at our resort. CJ took video footage a couple of days ago...I'll work on posting the videos when we get home later this week.



*And if I ever happen to be curious as to where my husband went, I can always find him by the basketball courts...water basketball, that is.





*It's been a long, hot day! Our Princess went all day without a nap...between that and the heat, she fell asleep as soon as I laid her in the crib tonight. Maybe she'll sleep in a bit tomorrow and let Daddy and Mommy enjoy some extra zzzz's. ;) We think we'll visit the Kalahari resort tomorrow to experience their 100,000 square foot indoor theme park. They have a ferris wheel, carousel, mini-golf, etc...all indoor! This is a place we'd like to stay in the future, so we might as well go have some fun there on our last day. Tomorrow night we're getting dressed up for a nice dinner at Kominski Brothers Steakhouse inside the Chula Vista resort...can't wait for a juicy filet mignon...mmmm!!!
*I'll post any pictures from tomorrow once we return home, as well as upload some videos. I promised CJ I'd return with an ice cream treat from our "Aloha Pavillion" after Blogging, so let me go keep my promise. ;)

3 comments:

Gram said...

SO good to see that all 3 of you are having such a wonderful time! We're happy for you that God has blessed your family and allowed this private time of away-time. It is so important to regroup and reconnect every-so-often.

Enjoy your last couple of days!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun! Sorry you got sick sweetie! Hope your last day is the bestest! ;)

Seccombe Family of 5 said...

Glad you guys are having fun. Trin is adorable as always. Hope you stay well for the rest of your trip.