Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Continuation of Exciting News...

Just to continue from my "Exciting News" post...we signed the acceptance offer about an hour ago, so we're good to go. We close on Friday, July 27th (the day before our 1st anniversary). Can anyone guess what we'll be doing on our very first anniversary?? If anyone knows of places to get free boxes, please let us know. Each time I've moved in the past, someone has always given them to me...I've never had to try and find them myself. I know we'll start packing next month. We'll keep everyone updated...we are so excited and look forward to moving day...

An update on my car...it's still sitting outside in front of my house. I'm practicing my patience...I have been without a car for three days now, and I have no idea when my car will be towed or when I'll get a rental car. So if you feel led to pray for me, that would be great!!! For now, I'm taking CJ to work at 2:30 in the morning so that I can have his car to get to work...and then I pick him up from his second job right after I get done at 3:30 PM. It's hectic, but we're making it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great! Congratulations!!! I don't know of any places that have free boxes. You could go to a Target or something and see if they can give you any free. I wish I would have known you were moving! I would have saved all of my boxes!

Clair Boone @ www.mummydeals.org said...

You can get boxes at the grocery store. Just go to the fruit dept. Congrats on the house, we can't wait to come over! And Bipin - there is other good news besides a baby!!!!!!

Clair Boone @ www.mummydeals.org said...

Oh, honey! I drove past your car last night on my way to the in-laws. The pics don't do it justice AT ALL! That is a good sized bump! I pray it all works out!