
A NEW HOME!!!
Many of you wondered if our exciting news was that we were pregnant...NO! I had to laugh though because CJ told me I should purposely let everyone wonder...we figured a lot of people would think we were pregnant.
CJ and I are buying a new home, God willing. We thought everything was settled yesterday, but I got a phone call this afternoon that the seller no longer agreed to one part of the contract. I was disappointed, but I just began praying. I know that this is all in God's hands...and He will work everything out. If worse comes to worse, there is still another unit available a couple buildings down that we could make an offer on.
Anyway...on to the exciting parts...we'll be moving into our first home!!! We stumbled upon a great condo for a great price right off of Route 30, in Merrillville, IN. It's about 4 miles east of the Schererville border...right by the huge Lake County library. We hope to move in sometime next month. We'll keep you all posted...in the mean time, please pray that our next offer goes through. We're trying to remain as stress-free as possible despite the fact that "everyone" is telling us this is one of the most stressful times in a person's life. I refuse to believe that...I know God is in control!
1 comment:
Well.. Buying a house *is* stressful, and just knowing that can help reduce the stress a bit. In a way, it's better to acknowledge that there's some level of stress associated with the process, than to deny it altogether, and then have it all built up inside. Know what I mean?
Good luck with the buying process. We look forward to the *real* exciting news soon! ;-)
Post a Comment