It looks as if I am going to have to file a claim with my own insurance company and pay the $500 deductible so that I can get my car repaired and get a rental vehicle. The representative handling my claim at the other insurance company finally called me tonight and said he still has no idea when my car will get towed and when I will get a rental. He actually said that his company cannot afford it right now. Wow...I never expected that from an insurance company.
I did find out a couple of things from the attorney that I know from my old church. He gave me a couple of legal insurance acts that I can use...and should I have to pursue legal actions with the insurance company, they would be liable to pay for it, according to one particular act. So I spent awhile creating a letter tonight that I will both fax and mail on Monday morning.
In the mean time, however, I am beyond frustrated with this whole ordeal, and I really cannot wait until this insurance company decides they can afford things before I do anything about my car (or lack thereof). I guess I will just have to bite the bullet on Monday and get this all taken care of. It's unfair, but it's life, right?? Maybe I'll get a really cool rental car out of the deal to make it a tiny bit better. :)
2 comments:
Wow! That is horrible! An insurance company that can't afford a claim? Sign me up right now! I am so sorry about this sweetie! I will keep praying that this situation get resolved soon!
Um, WHAT? That is insane. If they can't afford it, they should be OUT of business. You should post their names here, tell everyone you know, and report them to the Better Business Bureau or something. Call the news. I'm serious!
Your insurance company should also be able to go after them for the $500. That happened to me a few years ago. It took a little while to get it, and I know that doesn't help now, but eventually, you should get it back.
UNBELIEVABLE!
Post a Comment