*And today, Trin is dressed up in her pretty purple dress that my friend, Michelle, bought her for her birthday...
*Thank you SO much to everyone who has sent an encouraging word/scripture to us this past week. I can really feel everyone's prayers...my spirit has stayed uplifted! CJ still has his ups and downs, but overall, he's doing great. God is so good, and we really couldn't ask for more in this life. Aside from my cholesterol :), we all have our health, I have a secure job, and we have the greatest love of all...God! So if I haven't "personally" thanked you, please know we appreciate everyone's kind comments. They have all meant so much to us. Keep praying please!!!
1 comment:
Well, you'll have TWO MORE "reading partners" when you get to TN, Doll-Baby! And no, I don't mean Pappaw.
And, don't you look "beauteous" in your purple and white dress from Michelle! But then again, you look beauteous in anything; the dress just adds TO your beauty.
Gram has a bunch of new books for you to read at our house... you won't know where to start =)
Post a Comment