Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Trin's New Hair Creation...

*Last night at dinner, CJ and I were commenting (and, to be honest, laughing) at Trin's hair. On days when I know we won't be going anywhere, I give her little head a break from rubberbands and just let it go au natural. Well, by dinner last night, Trin's hair was beyond au natural...it was a mini afro, and it wasn't that cute. CJ suggested dividing her hair into a few sections with rubberbands. I didn't think her hair was long enough. Besides, getting her to sit still while I do the one main section is enough...how would I get her to sit long enough to start dividing her hair into multiple sections? I didn't give it much more thought...until this morning when I started my normal routine of the "Pebbles" ponytail on top of her head. I thought I would give CJ's suggestion a try...and while I had to bribe Trin with quite a few objects within my reach to sit still, I managed to get through. I divided her hair into 4 sections. If anyone looking at this is really great at doing hair, they are probably either freaking out or having a nice laugh at the fact that the sections aren't perfectly lined...I did my best! I will continue to work at it. For now, below is what we get...




4 comments:

Gram said...

First picture: "Am I cute, or what?"

2nd picture: "Calling Pappaw, but his phone's not on..."

4th picture: "Forget Pappaw (phone laying on floor)... let's play!"

Oh and by the way, CUTE 'DO!!!!

Seccombe Family of 5 said...

Aww, I think you did a great job. She looks beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You did a great job sectionging the hair out. I thought it was a rather funny hair do but so adorable.

Gram said...

I just remembered one time when you were about 6, you wanted to "play Beauty Shop" and you sectioned MY hair into about 10 ponytails and we took a picture. You have certainly improved on your "lines" =)