Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Today's Blessings...

*I am elated to report more testimony blessings...

1) My parents sent CJ an encouragement card (so did my sister) with a gift card enclosed to his favorite restaurant (Buffalo Wild Wings)...so CJ was able to go out to lunch with his cousin today for FREE (thanks to Dad and Mom). Free is always good!

2) My friend Beth (and her daughter Brianna, both pictured below) came over today to hang out, as well as go out for lunch. We were thinking about where to go and decided on Abuelo's...my favorite Mexican restaurant. What a blessing it was to get there and find out that until July 15th, they were having "20th Anniversary" lunch time specials. The exact meal I always order there was on special for only $3.99...it's normally around $8. Praise God for great bargains...and for the exact meal I would order at that!!


*Below are pictures of Beth, Brianna, and Trin...





1 comment:

Gram said...

I left a comment yesterday, but somehow it didn't "take", so here's a second try...

Seeing Triniti and Brianna sitting together in one chair takes me back 28 years to when their mommies did the same thing! You'll have to make sure Melba gets to see these, too =)